to your account
Password lost ?
Last update: 02/28/2022
The personal data collected is processed by the sole proprietorship of Mr. Frédéric Laboureur, with the trade name Fantaisie Software, registered under SIREN 435097290, whose commercial address is located at 10 rue de Lausanne, 67640 Fegersheim (hereinafter the „Data controller“, or „Fantaisie Software“, or „We“) under the conditions defined below.
The Data Controller undertakes to implement adequate measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of your personal data and to process them in compliance with the provisions in force, in particular European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the „GDPR“) and the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the Data Protection Act and any law or regulation which would supplement or replace them.
1. What Personal Data do we process?
When you browse the Website, the Data Controller collects and processes your personal data. This is:
- data that you send us directly;
- data that we collect from our third parties or subcontractors;
- data that we collect automatically.
1.1. The data that you transmit to us directly
1.1.1. The data necessary for the purchase of our product by creating your account
On the occasion of your product purchase, you are invited to complete the form in order to create an account (hereinafter the „Member Account“). On this occasion, you provide us with the following information:
- your surname, first name;
- your postal address;
- your email.
1.1.2. When you use our services
When you use the services of Fantaisie Software, in particular by benefiting from access to our forums, by contributing to the forums and/or content, you provide us with information about you which may be:
- your pseudonym;
- your photo or avatar;
- your questions/answers on our services or on other subjects.
1.2. The data we collect from third parties and our subcontractors
1.2.1 As part of your online payment, you are redirected to the third-party site of the online payment company (hereinafter the „Online Payment Company“).
The Online Payment Company in connection with the requested transaction informs us of:
- your payment;
- the date of the past transaction;
- the name and surname of the person who made the payment.
1.2.2. When you choose to make your payment by bank transfer, our subcontractor processes personal data on behalf of Fantaisie Software. Our subcontractor provides sufficient guarantees that the processing meets the requirements of the regulations in force and our data protection policy and guarantees the protection of your rights. Our subcontractor processes:
- the data of the transfer made;
- your postal address and your e-mail.
1.3. When you browse our Website while logged into your Member Account, Fantaisie Software automatically collects the data relating to your activity such as :
- the date your account was created; - your connection history; - your connected or disconnected status; - number of downloads.
2. Why do we process your personal data and what is the legal basis for this processing?
2.1. To make your online purchases
This processing has the legal basis of the execution of the contract.
2.2. To administer your Member Account
This processing has the legal basis of the execution of the contract.
2.3. To enable you to access our services
The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
2.4. For accounting obligations
This processing has the legal basis of the legal obligation of the Data Controller.
2.5. The personal data that we collect directly from you, in particular when creating your Member Account or using our services, may also be processed for the following purposes:
- the management of your requests to exercise your rights;
- litigation management;
- the prevention of attacks on the security of the Website by identifying and analyzing fraudulent behavior and providing our assistance to allow use in good technical and operational conditions.
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
3.1. Personal data related to the management of your Member Account
Your data necessary for the management of your Member Account will be kept for three (3) years from your last activity observed on your Member Account or for the entire contractual term.
When you request the deletion of your Member Account, we will review your request and provide you with a response within a maximum of one (1) month.
Depending on your request, we have different solutions to meet it. We may perform removal of your content or de-indexing by search engines or anonymization when removal of your content is not possible or may affect consistency in our forums or discussion threads.
3.2. Technical and navigation data
This data will be kept for up to thirteen (13) months after registration or the last comment submitted.
3.3. Data relating to the purchase of the software
This data will be kept for ten (10) years.
4. Who is your personal data intended for?
The Data Controller processes your personal data for the purposes described above and only for the data that is necessary for them in the performance of their missions.
5. Are your Personal Data transferred outside the European Union?
6. Personal data of minors
Minors can only register and create a Member Account with the consent of persons with parental authority.
7. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as „Informatique et Libertés“ and the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data under the conditions provided for in the Article 15 of the GDPR;
- right of rectification (modifications, updates) of your personal data which are incomplete, inaccurate or erased in accordance with the Article 16 of the GDPR. You have the ability to modify certain data directly from your personal space;
- right to receive („right to portability“) personal data that you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to obtain that this personal data be transmitted directly to another data controller, where technically possible (Article 20 of the GDPR). Fantaisie Software reserves the right to verify the identity of the applicant. Proof of identity may be requested. The latter will not be transmitted or communicated to third parties;
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data communicated within the limits of the rights based on the Article 17 of the GDPR;
- right to limit the processing of some of your personal data under the conditions of the Article 18 of the GDPR;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation under the conditions of the Article 21 of the GDPR;
- right to define the guidelines relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with article 85 of the so-called “Informatique et Libertés” law.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to:
In case of doubt about the identity of the applicant, proof of identity may be requested.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the French National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) or any other competent supervisory authority. Please contact Fantaisie Software first.