Login to your account
Password lost ?
PureBasicfeel the pure power
PureBasic is a modern BASIC programming language.
The key features of PureBasic are portability (Windows, Linux, OS X and Raspberry supported with the same source code),
the production of very fast and optimized native 32-bit or 64-bit executables and, of course, the very simple BASIC language syntax.
PureBasic has been created for the beginner and expert alike. We have put a lot of effort into its conception
to produce a fast, reliable system and friendly BASIC compiler.
The full documentation can be found here.
Despite its beginner-friendly syntax, the possibilities are endless with PureBasic's advanced features such as pointers, structures, procedures, dynamically linked lists and much more. Experienced coders will have no problem gaining access to any of the legal OS structures or API objects and PureBasic even allows inline assembly.
- Huge set of internal commands (1600+) to quickly and easily build applications or games
- Windows (x86 - x64), Linux (x86 - x64), OS X (x64, M1) and Raspberry (arm32, arm64) support
- BASIC programming language based keywords
- Very fast BASIC compiler which creates highly optimized executables
- No external DLLs, runtime interpreter or anything else required when creating executables
- Procedure and structure support for advanced programming
- Full unicode support
- Built-in containers like array, list and map
- Strong types, strong syntax to avoid programming mistakes
- Namespace support for easy code reuse
- Access to full OS API for advanced programmers
- Easy but very fast 2D game support through dedicated libraries (DirectX, OpenGL)
- Easy and high quality 3D support based on OGRE
- Optimal use of the available hardware by using highly optimized (assembly) commands
- Source code is portable between Windows, MacOS X, Linux and Raspberry
- Dedicated editor and development environment
- Powerful integrated debugger and profiler to easily trace and analyze code