Result = NextRegularExpressionMatch(#RegularExpression)Description
Iterates over all regular expression matches in the target string after a call to ExamineRegularExpression().
#RegularExpression The regular expression to use. ExamineRegularExpression() must have been called on this regular expression.
Returns non-zero if another match was found. If there are no more matches in the string, the result is zero.
The following functions can be used to get information about the current match:
- RegularExpressionMatchString(): Get the current matching string
- RegularExpressionMatchPosition(): Get the position of the current match
- RegularExpressionMatchLength(): Get the length of the current match
- RegularExpressionGroup(): Extract the matching string of a group
- RegularExpressionGroupPosition(): Get the position (within the match) of a group
- RegularExpressionGroupLength(): Get the length of a group
- RegularExpressionNamedGroup(): Extract the matching string of a named group
- RegularExpressionNamedGroupPosition(): Get the position (within the match) of a named group
- RegularExpressionNamedGroupLength(): Get the length of a named group
See ExamineRegularExpression() for an example.